Re: [CQ-Contest] Rising IQ This Year

To: "'Glenn VA3DX'" <va3dx@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Rising IQ This Year
From: "Jukka Klemola" <jukka.klemola@elisanet.fi>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 00:57:06 +0200
IQ = Idiot Quotient

>Those poor operators you heard , were just that !!!
>
>POOR OPERATORS !!!
>
>Nothing else , the cluster didnt MAKE them call all the time,
>they personnally decided to do so ..... They have no pileup
>skills at all.....

Pileup skills were excellent.
Especially for the chap in zone 33.

Excellent operating as such, but compete ignorance and dishonest
regarsing stations that do not have spotting network telling his call.

>Its like saying all Eastern Europeans run 10 kw..... it is
>false.....

Yep.
Some must run 15.

Just kidding.
A wide signal has nothing to do with exact power.

A PA specified at +51dBm output power can emit an exceptionally wide
spectrum if it is forced to make power meter show +51.5dBm.

And to be precise, some of the wider signals came from not-so-Eastern
Europe.

>Blameing the clusters  for people who are rude and ignorant
>is wrong. Many of us , use the cluster and we really do care how
>we call in a pileup. When running the pileups at 40 wpm ve my call
>I gave my call everytime.....

Yepp .. spotting network and the fact they have an eternal pileup of the
alphabetically challenged keeping on calling is an excuse.

That was my point; those poor operators may think in their super-IQ mind
that they do not need to give their call.

>Put the blame where it belongs , on those rude operators...

I second that.
The word is "Rude".

More Rude as the eternally calling, alphabetically ignorant personas.

>Glenn VA3DX

Jukka OH6LI