Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted or not assisted question (yet again)

To: "Dale Putnam" <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted or not assisted question (yet again)
From: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 19:27:55 -0000
Which of the following outside information (obtained from another person) is
"assistance" (presuming that you act on it)?

1) K0AA DE K0BB CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR SUNDOWN.  LAST YEAR 40 WAS GREAT TO THE
EAST

2) K0AA DE K0BB I HEARD THE PACIFIC BARRELING IN HERE ON 20 METERS ABOUT 10
MINUTES AGO

3) K0AA DE UA4BB YOU'RE HONEST 599 HERE IN MOSCOW

4) K0AA DE K0BB THERE'S A NORTH DAKOTA STATION ON 20

5) K0AA DE K0BB I JUST WORKED VY1JA ON 14.027

73, de Hans, K0HB