Re: [CQ-Contest] [YCCC] Key Clicks in ARRL DX CW

To: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [YCCC] Key Clicks in ARRL DX CW
From: Jukka Klemola <jpklemola@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 07:11:22 +0200
Well .. maybe so.
I am still puzzled why change something drastically without an apparent
reason to fix anything.
My assumption was the end user has a capability to fix the production
alignment (?) or engineering (?) errors.
I was not right in my assumption. I was wrong.

But most of us do not know Dave has another great website.
Minimum discernible difference.

I have referred also to Dave's website in my write ups for the Finnish
audience.

Hear the power of a single deciBel:
http://www.ab7e.com/weak_signal/mdd.html

Then you can think how much a deciBel should be worth and how to achieve
that deciBel.

73,
Jukka OH6LI