Re: [CQ-Contest] Ohio is now West Coast - rebuttal

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Ohio is now West Coast - rebuttal
From: steve.root@culligan4water.com
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2016 00:21:28 +0000
 OK, maybe not all of 1 land is in 1 land.

Now imagine you're 1500 miles away from salt water and under the edge of the
auroral oval for every contest. Scratch that; you can't begin to imagine how
little propagation we actually get out here. Ask Kelly if you don't believe me.
For some of us, this whole conversation has become downright silly.

Nobody has everything going their way. Some folks have nothing going their way.
But they still get on and have fun.

73 Steve K0SR