Re: [CQ-Contest] Ohio is now West Coast - rebuttal

To: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Ohio is now West Coast - rebuttal
From: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 16:53:19 -0800
Ah yes, the early 1970s from the west coast. A million JAs to work and so
little time. I was never that good at it, but working 800 JAs the first night
on 15 meter phone was not that unusual. W7RM probably doubled that.

I don’t think there will be any W6s winning SOAB in the future unless the
Chinese suddenly decide to take up radio sport.

But we can dream…

And you can tell that was a long time ago: two of those W6s are SKs.

Ken K6MR