Re: [CQ-Contest] Convergence and Change

To: sawyered@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Convergence and Change
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 09:29:48 -0500
The big problem is the misuse of the word "assistance," which has spawned all
sorts of silly interpretations as including having a spouse cook for you, or a
station owner helping debug problems, or antenna-raising parties or using
solarham.com to assess space weather conditions be argued to be assistance.

Any one of those things are, in fact, assistance. But they don't put you into
the assisted category. Only your use of spots of any kind or Skimmer does.

73, kelly, ve4xt

Sent from my iPhone