Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Revised Rules

To: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Revised Rules
From: Michael Clarson <wv2zow@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 14:34:38 -0500
My take on what the contest is:

Intended to be single op at one radio for as much of the contest as
possible.

Multi op -- Not intended to be one radio with operators running shifts, but
to have one op at a radio for much of the contest, hence why multi-op is
only multi-2.

Spotting? Its treated as another op. Its no longer just one op, but one op
with help, which makes it a multiop entry. Since there is no Multi one,
they must now be a multi two. Make sense? --Mike, WV2ZOW