RE: [TenTec] Orion Filter Controls

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Orion Filter Controls
From: "Rick Westerman" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 21:41:41 +0100
Nice idea!

-----Original Message-----
From: tentec-bounces@contesting.com
[mailto:tentec-bounces@contesting.com]On Behalf Of Kc9cdt@aol.com
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 9:26 PM
To: tentec@contesting.com

OK, I'll get in here on this one too!
All morning I have been on 20 working dx net etc.

I had interference on both the upper and lower side AT DIFFERENT
TIMES.

I like the way the 'HIGH CUT' and 'LOW CUT' work, and I find it
very usefull.

Like some have already said the issue is when I'm done with the
'CUT' whether
it helped or not, I WANT TO GO BACK TO THE SAME BW and PBT
setting I had
before I touched the 'CUT' button.

So to implement the change TT would need to 'REMEMBER' where the
BW and PBT
is, then when I move the 'CUT'  keep those settings so when I
reset 'CUT' it
goes back there.

To me this is a big thing, this AM during my testing /
operations, I had to
reset the BW and PBT MANY TIMES after using the 'Cut"

If it is technically possible I would love to see this change
implemented.

Lee, KC9CDT