Re: [TenTec] Orion Filter Controls

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Filter Controls
From: "N4PY" <n4py@qvssoftware.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 11:23:26 -0500
HiCut is identical to BW.  This is because with no PBT set, all filters have
the same locut automatically(about 200 hertz).  So if you just change HiCut,
this is always accomplished by just a filter BW change.  When you change
LoCut, what is actually happening is you are changing to a different filter
BW and moving PBT to to get the hicut back to where it was.

Carl Moreschi N4PY