Re: [TenTec] Decision Made

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Decision Made
From: "Bob Henderson" <bob@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 06:44:24 -0000
Todd

I guess you're mostly a phone operator, otherwise you would surely have
experienced arbitrary truncation of character elements with your TS570.
Mine went back to Kenwood for a firmware update to improve the situation
though alas not to cure it.  It would certainly have been nice if I could
have downloaded that update from the web and nicer still if Kenwood cured
the problem altogether!

Happy Christmas.

Bob, 5B4AGN