Re: [TenTec] Simple Radio - No Computer Inside

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Simple Radio - No Computer Inside
From: "GARY HUBER" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 22:07:19 -0500
Tommy,
Dual receive is accomplished in the Corsair II and remote VFO by pushing in on
the RAB button on the VFO.
There are three buttons to select the VFO options "Receive A or B", "Transmit A
or B", and "RAB" (Receive A and B). The Corsair VFO is "A", the remote VFO is
"B". When the RAB button is pushed in, you can hear the audio from both VFO's
frequencies and use the A-B "fader" to balance both or emphasize one frequency
while fading the other. Useful for listening to both the DX and the last person
he called in the pile.

73 & DX,

Gary - AB9M - www.csm-gh.com<http://www.csm-gh.com/>