Re: [TenTec] [Ten-Tec-Omni-VII] Omni VII & HRD Connection Fails

To: <Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com>, "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [Ten-Tec-Omni-VII] Omni VII & HRD Connection Fails
From: "Jim - N4ST" <newsgroup@jimpricejr.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 11:23:26 -0400
Bob,

You might try posting your problem on the HRD Forum website:
http://forums.hrdsoftwarellc.com/forumdisplay.php?29-Computer-Radio

The current HRD release is 5.24.0.36  released last week.
Not that helpful but, I have had no problems with my Omni-VII with the
current firmware and a USB-Serial cable based on the FTDI chipset.

Jim - N4ST