Re: [TenTec] Orion display..time for replacement

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion display..time for replacement
From: "denton" <denton@oregontrail.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 19:50:10 -0700
My Orion 1 display is just about toast...blob in lower left hand corner and the readout is starting to fade...a call to TT service dept. told me the display was broken...so have ordered a new display, regulator board and a new battery. Seems like I saw someplace online with instructions and pictures on how to replace the display...anyone know a link to that site?
Paul at TT service has already informed me about the new display.
Thanks in advance de Denton WB7TDG