Re: [TenTec] TS590SG Sherwood numbers = Orion

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TS590SG Sherwood numbers = Orion
From: Don Jones <ko7i@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 09:16:44 -0800
I dumped a TS590S because of the ALC transmit issue on SSB.
On CW, the TS590S was better than my OMNI VI with INRAD 600Hz Roofing Filter and a full compliment of TT filters. Since then I picked up a KX3 and it's receiver is very much better than my 6.
My Omni VI is about to go down the road.
Just my $.02.
Don KO7i