Re: Topband: DX window

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: DX window
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 21:52:45 -0500
It does. Here's me with cabrillo format working herb & he was in the
DX window.

QSO: 1830 CW 2012-12-01 0323 KA1J 599 VP2V/AA7V 599 VP2-V
QSO: 1833 CW 2012-12-01 0339 KA1J 599 KV4FZ     599 VI
QSO: 1833 CW 2012-12-01 0342 KA1J 599 OL7M      599 OL

Freq 1.833 for Herb KV4FZ

Sorry for QRMing you when I got the OL...

hehe

Gary
KA1J