Re: [TowerTalk] Old Safety Belt

To: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Old Safety Belt
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 15:10:21 -0500
I'll  just say two things:

1)   Quite right.    I am a retired lawyer... and I will hire someone to
do my power work.  A professional, bonded, licensed, properly trained,
and foolhardy enough to do it while I take a vacation and get out of his
way.  That's how dangerous I think tower work is.

2)    I would definitely attach a disclaimer to all my tower safety
publications, of any kind, such that no one could possibly reasonably
claim he relied upon it as specific advice for a specific situation I
had not specifically analyzed and considered, personally.

3)   I take my own advice... and hereby disclaim any intention to state
any particular legal opinion, regarding any particular legal matter, in
any jurisdiction, whatsoever, and I am only speaking for the general
education of the public, only, all bets are off, your mileage may vary,
some restrictions apply,  no warranties express or implied, stay off the
grass, don't smoke eat your vegetables, and on, and on, etc.