[Trlog] Watching an old friend slowly die

Subject: [Trlog] Watching an old friend slowly die
From: W4EF at dellroy.com (Michael Tope)
Date: Thu Feb 20 22:05:58 2003
I have two computers here in the shack. A really fast Windows XP machine
for general use (greyline programs, general logging, email, web browsing,
 and work related stuff) and an old P-133 with Windows 98 for running
TRlog (I boot it into DOS from a floppy for TRlog). I use a KVM switch to
quickly swap between the two computers (hit <ctrl> key twice). Seems
like a good compromise as I really love TRlog for contesting. I also put
a big hardrive in the P-133 so I have some place to backup the important
files from the XP machine. Most of the time (unless there is a conest) I
don't even turn on the P-133.