[Trlog] Watching an old friend slowly die

Subject: [Trlog] Watching an old friend slowly die
From: mark at concertart.com (Mark Beckwith)
Date: Fri Feb 21 15:25:54 2003
Generally romantic as a style is intended to cause an emotional response.  I
don't think of the response to TR's demise as emotional.  I think of it as
practical.  Our choices:

1. dump TR

2. buy old PCs

3. convince somebody to make it
work in a new environment.

Guy, I am not enough of a computer whiz to know if your recommendations are
on target or not, but you're right, options should be looked at, and I hope
your post helps nay-sayers have a new point of view.

I was poking fun with my "unnecessarily romantic" comment.  Forgive me.

Mark