[Trlog] Watching an old friend slowly die

Subject: [Trlog] Watching an old friend slowly die
From: ve6jy at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca (VE6JY Don Moman)
Date: Fri Feb 21 17:15:41 2003
I'm surprised the network is that much of a problem.  It sure hasn't been
like that here - the last m/m here was for the RAC WInter Contest and we ran
7 daisy chained very mongrel and very different computers and the there was
0 failures or even glitches. And this pretty well the way it has always
worked for us over the years. I have gradually replaced any of the 386's as
they seem a bit slow for fast CW in the m/m effort so have mostly 486s and
lower Pentiums (some with W98) and they just all seem to behave fine. They
have to - I'm no computer expert at all.

73 Don
VE6JY

On the other issues, I will always have or keep something around to run
Trlog on.