[Trlog] Watching an old friend slowly die

Subject: [Trlog] Watching an old friend slowly die
From: k4sb at earthlink.net (K4SB)
Date: Fri Feb 21 15:56:18 2003
Mark Beckwith wrote:
> Generally romantic as a style is intended to cause an emotional response.  I
> don't think of the response to TR's demise as emotional.  I think of it as
> practical.  Our choices:
> 1. dump TR
> 2. buy old PCs
> 3. convince somebody to make it

Well, while 1 and 3 may be logical choices, #2 is definitely not. If
you are of the idea that MSDOS 6.22 will not run on the fastest
pentium or whatever available, you are mistaken. I have a 1.8 gh or
something and for some contests, I just plug in a 6.22
drive.

Only problem was the last time, it got the idea it would work the
contest, locked me out, and came in #3 world high.

):>
Ed