[Trlog] Watching an old friend slowly die

Subject: [Trlog] Watching an old friend slowly die
From: ua9cdc at r66.ru (Igor Sokolov)
Date: Fri Feb 21 14:37:44 2003

> If I understand it right, one of the most common
> issues about doing TRLOG in a DOS window under
> Windows is that the CW doesn't work properly.
>
> CW-timing is one of the most real time critical
> things in TRLOG. What will happen if TRLOG
> starts to support HW like WinKey ?

No problems here  with  CW on several computers running TR from Windows dos
box.
All works very well for years. For me the issue is 1)Not enough serial ports
in notebooks  2) Networking needs to be more reliable for MS operation and
3)Would be nice to make Win based programs like MMTTY, and WintelnetX talk
directly to TR.

Igor, UA9CDC