Re: [CQ-Contest] WW SSB - the corruptive influence of packet

To: "Nat Heatwole" <nat@ajheatwole.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WW SSB - the corruptive influence of packet
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 01:23:27 -0000
Nat thank you for posting that link. I was particularly interested with this
sentence by N6TJ: "" Strive to feel comfortable in what you're doing.""
Last week during the phonetics thread N7MAL(me) said: ""It's whatever you the
operator are most comfortable with ""

I guess use 'ole-farts' have been doing this contesting stuff for so many years
we begin to think alike and we definitely like to be comfortable...:-)

MAL         N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
http://geocities.com/n7mal/
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia