Re: [CQ-Contest] Station Inspections

To: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Station Inspections
From: Andrei Stchislenok <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 20:14:34 -0400
"Secondly is  Who are these people,,  not saying anything bad about
them,  but it seems weird to me that someone that is obviously
interested in contesting, "

Respected known individuals from Local Radio Clubs, could be helpful, I
guess.

Low Power/QRP WW Champions/Record holders - I would like to inspect them as
well... (during the Contest).

2009/8/12 Joe <nss@mwt.net>

> WOW,
>
> Now what started all this?  And how is it being Paid for? is my first
> thoughts?
>
> Secondly is  Who are these people,,  not saying anything bad about
> them,  but it seems weird to me that someone that is obviously
> interested in contesting, or otherwise they wouldn't be involved at all,
> and if they ARE into contesting  why are they not operating instead of
> being the station police?
>
> seems really weird to me.
>
> Joe WB9SBD
>
> K0HB wrote:
>
> >It's come to this.  Below is an excerpt from CQWW 2009 rules posted at
> >http://www.cq-amateur-radio.com/WWDXContestRules%20200973109.pdf
> >
> >   "A competitor contacted by the CQ
> >    WW Contest Commmittee prior to the
> >    contest must agree to a scheduled visitation
> >    by a representative of the CQ
> >    WW CC during the contest. Failure of
> >    the entrant to respond to our correspondence
> >    or to allow an observer full
> >    access to the contest QTH will result in
> >    the entrant's call being removed from
> >    award eligibility for 5 years."
> >
> >73, de Hans, K0HB
> >Sea stories here ---> http://k0hb.spaces.live.com/