Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Sundays

To: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Sundays
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 23:52:17 -0600
Jim,

I fail to see where forbidding the use of a previous call after the use of
a new one does anything to prevent any abuse.  Drop 3.3 and 3.5 and allow
someone to use as many calls as they want as long as they don't go back to
one already used?  So with permission from every ham in your home town you
could make however many contacts you wanted with 25, 50 or 100 different
callsigns as long as you didn't go back to one already used?
73...Stan, K5GO