[Karlnet] 200mW cards in question

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] 200mW cards in question
From: "Tony " <tonylist@wwwbiz.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 01:18:37 -0400
Gentlemen

I have a question for the people that have purchased the so called 200mW
cards with the FCC ID SL-2511CD-plus2, which I think is almost everyone
:)  As most of you know we work with this brand of card, first round of
testing show about 56mW or 17dBm of output from the connector of the
card, after further investigation we where informed that ALL of the
first cards sent out where like this, and also that there was problems
with FCC testing on the true 200mW cards.

So anyone that paid $168+ for these cards may have been miss informed
about what they where purchasing. I am very interested in peoples feed
back on this as we are trying to get to the bottom of this!

FYI our 100mW card at the connector is 19.7dBm
http://www.demarctech.com/products/relia-wave-100mw-pcmcia-card.html

Sincerely
Tony Morella
Demarc Technology Group