Re: [Karlnet] RE: Ping Jitter

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] RE: Ping Jitter
From: "Brett Hays" <bretth@htonline.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 20:57:14 -0500
This brings to mind a question I have been meaning to ask for a long time.
Will a Turbocell client automatically adjust sensitivity or does it lock at
the rate you set.  In other words, if you set an RG at 11mb, will it train
down to 5.5 or 2mb in order to maintain a connection or is it 11mb or
nothing?

Also, am I correct in assuming that the speed the access point will run at
is the same as the lowest speed of any client connected.