RE: [Karlnet] RE: Ping Jitter

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] RE: Ping Jitter
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@karlnet.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 08:48:20 -0500
Brett,

TurboCell DOES NOT do auto-fallback.  That is an 802.11 function.  This
is why good RF is important: TurboCell will try to get a "weak client"
in by allowing re-transmits.

Speed of the Base is another matter.  ASSUMING you leave the Base at
full speed, it will connect to clients based the bandwidth speed you
have allotted them.  Various clients can have different speeds.

Kevin

Kevin R. Knuth
Business Development Manager
North America