RFI

Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...

To: "Hare, Ed W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>
Subject: Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...
From: "Dale J." <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 15:22:14 -0500
Thanks Ed,

So you actually have looked at some of this paper yourself?

Yes, I am speculating, but having had experience with this from my previous
work, I know for a fact that some certifications can be as I described and
highly rejectable, maybe not in this instance or with these items.

Anyway I'm happy to know our voice in Washington is doing it's best and with
our best interests in mind.  I appreciate your work.  I just wish that the
burden of a proof and a solution weren't on ours and our neighbors shoulders,
pitting neighbor against neighbor about TV interference or plasma TV noise is
contrary to living as we all would like, in peace and harmony.

I also am a member of ARRL and have been for over 50 years, hi, time sure goes
by fast.

73
Dale, k9vuj