Re: [RTTY] NCJ Sprint exchange hints???

To: Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 <faunt@panix.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NCJ Sprint exchange hints???
From: Bill Turner <wrt@dslextreme.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 03:44:47 -0700
On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 00:22:47 -0400 (EDT), Doug Faunt N6TQS
+1-510-655-8604 <faunt@panix.com> wrote:

>I like the two
>exchange convention, but I think I need to make "TU QSY" a bit
>longer.

I started using QSL TU about halfway through the contest just to see
how the other station would react.  Nearly everyone caught on
immediately and it was a good time saver.

I might try the concept during a regular contest.  Usually I send
<hiscall> QSL TU DE W7TI CQ, but QSL W7TI CQ might work better.

I use CQ at the end instead of the more common QRZ? because it's
shorter and makes more sense anyway.

Comments?

--
Bill, W7TI