Re: [TenTec] O-II Thoughts

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] O-II Thoughts
From: "Gary Strong" <gjstrong@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 06:56:52 -0600
Bernie,
I've only had mine a few days so my thoughts are limited.  I moved from a
Corsair II that I owned for over 15 years to the Orion II.  The radio is
fantastic.  The receiver is unbelievable and the ability to turn the pass
band down to 100 hz and still hear the signal.  Many, many options to set up
the rig, so many it will take me months to learn them all.  That being said,
the basic operation took only an hour or so learn.

No lockups, bugs, etc. so far on my rig.  Its working perfectly.  I am
looking for a list of different setups that people use for various types of
operating.  Anyone have something like this?

Gary
KO0Q