[TenTec] trouble hooking up radio to titan III amp

To: "TEN TEC DISCUSSION" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] trouble hooking up radio to titan III amp
From: "John Molenda" <cdistflatfoot@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 16:34:34 -0400
Hello all , I thank all who have been helping me out here on line .  I think I
need to highlight the fact that I double checked and then had another person
check the wiring between the Orion II and the titan III amp and it is correct I
also followed the coax from the radio to the amp to the tuner to the antenna
switch all is correct .  I then checked rca plugs and coax for continuity and
again all is good .  the tx menu is set for keying loop one on and the amp key
track loop is on .  when the radio and the amp are connected and ready to go I
key up the radio with the amp switch on standby and see power going to the watt
meter in the tuner then I move the switch to the operate position and tune and
the same meter shows no power out put as well as the meter on the amp .  that
is where I am at right now .  John