Re: [TowerTalk] I think K7NV should be ashamed of this.

To: "Kurt Andress" <k7nv@contesting.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] I think K7NV should be ashamed of this.
From: "Allen (Marty) Martin" <w7apm@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 00:57:58 -0900
Kurt,

I found the site very informative and just bookmarked it yesterday. Having
completed college static's and strength of materials classes I can say the
material is very clearly presented without being overly technical where a
person without training in structural mechanics would have a hard time
understanding it. Perhaps the complainer would like to supply the web server
at his cost.
I vote to keep it!

Thanks
Marty