[TowerTalk] Rohn 25G

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25G
From: Rex Turvin <turvin2009@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 07:16:06 -0700 (PDT)
I am a newbie. I am putting up a 60' Rohn 25G with 2 sets of guys.

My question concerns the baseplate. The baseplate only uses a pier pin to hold
it in place. It seems to me that this would allow the base plate to move. The
1st set of guys wires go at 28'
What is the safest method for installing the 10' sections prior to having the
1st set of guys in place? I am not using a crane. I am using a gin pole. I want
to make sure that it does not fall over while I am the process of getting to
the height of where the 1st guys go.
73 NR6M

ex: KF7NMD

Sincerely,