[AMPS] The Measures letter

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] The Measures letter
From: W8JI@contesting.com (Tom Rauch)
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 19:33:04 -0400
Subject:                Re: [AMPS] Blown TL922A... What to do?
Date sent:              Wed, 13 Sep 2000 13:27:44 -0700
From:                   measures <2@vc.net>
To:                     "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>

W8JI wrote:
> >This is exactly why your rebuttal was rejected. It was full of
> >personal attacks.  Reid Brandon is an Engineer at Eimac, and
> >Buzz Mikolous (sp?) was an RD engineer who also disagreed with
> >you.

Rich relies:
> The personel office rep. at Eimac, SLC said that Miklos never held the job
> you claimed.

That is untrue.

WA4GPM (Buzz Miklos) was head of R&D in power grid tubes at
Salt Lake City. Eimac even issued a letter to that effect.

You claimed Eimac's personal department or someone  forged the
information that Buzz Miklos was an engineer!!!

Things like that don't win you any points Rich. That is exactly why
your "rebuttal" wasn't published.

> >Implying the engineers at Eimac who disagree with you "clean
> >toilets" doesn't win you any points.
> >
> Trying to pass off a guy who works in Marketing as a guy who works in
> Engineering is  deceptive.

You have your opinions.

> >Please make a signed copy of that letter available Rich. I have no
> >recollection of it. I want to read it.
> >
> ?  Tom already knows that I discarded his threatening letter.  QST never
> received their copy of the letter. > cheers, Tom.

Ohhh, I see.

1.) I wrote a letter to you and QST that you could use against me
that you "threw out".

2.) I can't remember that letter, but you can.

3.) QST can't remember that letter because they "never received it".

4.) You claim they didn't run your rebuttal because I threatened you
and them in a letter you now say they never received.

Which story is the truth Rich?

1.) Did they receive the letter, and not run your rebuttal because of
my threat?

2.) Did they not receive the letter, and you mistakenly thought they
did when you accused them of not running your rebuttal because of
that letter?

73, Tom W8JI
w8ji@contesting.com