[Amps] ebay

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] ebay
From: "Marc Wullaert" <marc.wullaert3@pandora.be>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 06:33:10 +0200
Bitt off topic but ,
Need some help here .I won a auction on Ebay 2 weeks ago and
payment whas via paypal.I asked the seller for a tracking nr for the parcel.
Parcel was sended U.S Postal and insurance/tracking nr is VE268452534US
If I look up at US postal site ,the answer is no tracking is baught for this
order ?
I payed 62us$ for insurrance .Something suspicious ?
I still can stop the payment !
I asked the seller what is wrong but he dont response !

on4ma marc

http://users.telenet.be/on4ma