Re: [Amps] ebay

To: Marc Wullaert <marc.wullaert3@pandora.be>
Subject: Re: [Amps] ebay
From: Tony King - W4ZT <amps@w4zt.com>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 07:20:44 -0400
Marc,

Perhaps others have more experience with this but from my own experience
I have found that unless I send using Global Express Mail there will be
no tracking of any kind. Of course it costs more but it also has an
advertised better delivery date.

USPS shipping is done by weight so if you know how much your package
weighed (approximately), you can go to usps.com and calculate postage to
your location for the various services and come quite close to the
correct amount.  Of course if the shipper is one of those people that
charges excess shipping you have no idea what they've done.

Wish I could be of more help but I get the same thing entering your
number into the track and confirm search.  It doesn't mean it is
invalid, just that there isn't any tracking purchased. Tracking is not
available for some services and to some destinations.

Good luck with your purchase!

73, Tony W4ZT