Re: [Amps] Mobile high power

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Mobile high power
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:29:37 -0400
Jim I don't know without calculating it, but I sure wouldn't want to be around
it when it was powered up. I mean you think how far that three feet is, just
about the top of either vehicle is where they have the bases of those antennas.
I've seen some hams use crank up towers but these guys have them right over
their heads.

Best,

Will