Re: [Amps] Tokyo HP

To: john <johnmb@nc.rr.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Tokyo HP
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:08:45 -0800
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

At 10:58 AM 2/17/2006, john wrote:

>It was never the intent of the FCC law to prohibit licensed hams
>from operating amplifiers that meet all the other requirements of
>type acceptance, other than low drive.

Absolute BS and you know it. You and I are not interpreters of the
"intent" of the law. That can only be done by the courts. If you know
of a court decision which interprets the law in the manner you state
above, please share it with us.

FCC requires type acceptance of all commercially built amps, period.
All the American manufacturers obey the law. If Tokyo-HP does not,
they are in violation and should be prosecuted.

73, Bill W6WRT