[Amps] RE : Tokyo HP

To: "'Bill Turner'" <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>,"'john'" <johnmb@nc.rr.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] RE : Tokyo HP
From: "hermans" <on4kj@skynet.be>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 21:17:04 -0000
SHAME.....
I tried to find out how the word shame would be defined in
dictionaries.....
I dont own the english language very well.

Cambridge advanced learners dictionary .

Results
. Shame ( BAD FEELING )
. Shame ( BAD LUCK )

Just have a look at

:http://www.dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=724588&dict=CALD

I went through all of it to be sure not to misunderstand.......
BUT I STILL DONT LIKE CB . ( not to be confused with a individuals )
Quite a pitty this list doesn't accept CB cartoons.....
And yes I am able to burn today what I loved yesterday, but also aware
the ash stays. ( Remember LAVOISIER 1743-1794.)

Jos on4kj   (sorry guys I couldn't resist)