Re: [Amps] MFJ and Dahl

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] MFJ and Dahl
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 21:06:50 -0600
Gentlemen,

Bashing MFJ seems to be the delight of some.  MFJ makes products that
are affordable and makes hundreds of products for hams.  I use a  number
of MFJ products and they work.  The quality of some could use some
improvement but that doesn't change what stations go into my log.

Doug

On Saturday 08 December 2007 07:59:47 pm john wrote:
> "...anyone want to bet the Martin F. Jue will buy it for pennies on
the
> dollar? "
>
> If Martin Jue had been running it , it probably would still be a going
> concern, and quite profitable!
>
> John K5MO

Thankfully Martin Jue was not running it.  If he had, it would have
earned the
shame reputation that MFJ has for producing utter rubbish...  MFJ has
managed
to suck the quality out of every company they bought.

Don

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
08/12/2007 11:59 AM