Re: [Amps] 240V Outlet and money

To: Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 240V Outlet and money
From: "David C. Hallam" <dhallam@rapidsys.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 08:15:31 -0400
What about those of us who are retired and live on a fixed income?
Running a 240V line into the ham shack is a major investment.  I use BA
gear because I like it and like working on it, I bought it years ago
when I was working, and there is no way I could afford to pay the price
for current gear.  The only reason I have a semi-current price of gear
is that I bought a complete Kenwood TS-130S rig in as new condition at
an estate auction for $40.

David
KC2JD/4