Re: [Amps] 2 more questions-- electrical

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 2 more questions-- electrical
From: "Mike McCarthy, W1NR" <lists@w1nr.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 14:09:46 -0400
1. ALL GROUNDS MUST BE BONDED. This is an NEC requirement. In general I have
ground rods near the
cable entrances with the lightning suppressors attached. These are bonded via
#4 solid to the master
ground at the water meter. They also attached to 2" wide strap across the back
of my operating bench.

2. All devices should have diodes protecting against reverse current flow.

Mike, W1NR