Re: [Amps] 2 more questions-- electrical

To: "Roger (sub1)" <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 2 more questions-- electrical
From: Pete Lancashire <pete@petelancashire.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 12:45:08 -0700
another reason to have a better then average utility ground at your home

...in another discovery, a large Midwest IOU investigated and found more than
2,400 poles missing ground wires ...

http://tinyurl.com/2vudob2

http://www.beacononlinenews.com/news/daily/3120
http://www.och-c.com/topstories/2010/1111/111110wires.html