Re: [Amps] Look at this Custom 10kW Amp

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Look at this Custom 10kW Amp
From: donroden@hiwaay.net
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 07:40:40 -0500
Quoting DAVE WHITE <mausoptik@btinternet.com>:

Bring it over to Germany, Don.  Legal to drive at it's maximum on many of the autobahns and tell me what lap time you set at the Nurburgring.  You won't catch the Porsches, but it'll sure as hell be *FUN* drifting it around the corners - and isn't that what it's all about?
Dave DL/G0OIL

Absolutely Dave. We did Nurburgring several years ago on a motorcycle during a BMW Motorcycle appreciation day. I could imagine Phil Hill, Stirling Moss, Jim Clark, John Surtees, Jackie Stewart and Jacky Ickx laughing at speeds that were maybe typical of their second gear speeds. For Sure, I was over eight minutes ... LOL !!

Don W4DNR