Re: [Amps] Look at this Custom 10kW Amp

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Look at this Custom 10kW Amp
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 18:02:29 -0700
"This formum doesnt need judgemental loudmouths. Carl KM1H"

Now that funny right there!

Jim W7RY

-----Original Message----- From: Carl
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 12:56 PM
To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com ; amps@contesting.com

On 4/11/2013 8:23 AM, Carl wrote:
Putting the rules aside for a moment,

On what justification?

Certainly not yours which doesnt count anyway.

who has a higher ERP, the 10KW to a vertical in a restricted subdivision

The resulting RFI to home entertainment systems would make that a recipe for a lynch mob! Fair-Rite would love you!

How is 8.2dB more going to make much of a difference? I run no more than
1200W so this is not about me....or you.

or the station with 1500W to stacked monobanders?

Are you suggesting that someone who has to have a monster amp to make him feel big will be satisfied with anything less than a monster antenna?

I asked a question and if you cant answer than keep your mouth shut. This