Re: [Amps] Look at this Custom 10kW Amp

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Look at this Custom 10kW Amp
From: donroden@hiwaay.net
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 12:32:13 -0500
Quoting Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>:

My #2 son was trained by BMW as part of his USAF officer duties. Then he was allowed to take his twin turbo 335D on the track until he was happy. While it is far from the king of the Autobahn it is no poke and the torque curve is almost flat from just above idle to redline.

Carl
KM1H

I'm always pleasantly surprised .... (maybe I shouldn't be) at all the connections we hams seem to have concerning cars, airplanes, and other hobbies.

Mention a distant loop like Nurburgring, and there are many recollections......

Quite a journey from piloting that Farmall H around the farm back as a kid to
being able to drive the same course as all my F1 heroes.

Don W4DNR