Re: [Amps] The Carl and Jim Show

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] The Carl and Jim Show
From: donroden@hiwaay.net
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 09:06:12 -0500

If Jim and I werent a continent apart we would be the best of friends and also challenging each other at the drag strip or stop light, another interest we share.

Carl
KM1H

Leaving in few minutes to watch the Hot Rod Power Tour come into Chattanooga.

We have resurrected a four speed 66 Chevy II SS with a factory
350 hp 327. ( 10.5 to 1 ).

We have a trunk full of octane boosters and lead substitutes since the valve seats haven't been changed.

Hope we don't have to call AAA.

google Hot Rod Power Tour and look at the orange GTO that won car of the day at Memphis two days ago.

Don W4DNR