Re: [Amps] The Pin One Problem

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] The Pin One Problem
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 21:04:01 -0700
On 6/6/2013 4:16 PM, Peter Voelpel wrote:
I do not agree to call everything a pin1 problem when no pin1 is involved.

When you invent, create, or discover something, you get to name it. Neil did, you and I did not. :) BTW, Neil chose the name proposed by Bernhard Weingartner, the engineer who founded the excellent connector company Neutrik, and who was a leader in the AES Standards Committee at the time. The company, now run by Werner Bachmann, who was their first employee, still contributes actively to AES Standards work.

73, Jim K9YC