Re: [Amps] 200-ohm tank and "un-un" in HF amp design?

To: "Vic K2VCO" <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 200-ohm tank and "un-un" in HF amp design?
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 18:31:40 -0400
It means squat unless you believe Measures voodoo. Kill the parasitic tendency right at the anode with a correct value L.

Proper layout and construction practices even work with a pair of 4X1's on 10M.

It also helps to have a SA turned on to watch for possible problems but even a GDO in diode mode is a good tool; I used one for decades before investing in my first SA, an old HP 141T system.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vic K2VCO" <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>