Re: [Amps] UHF Connectors & Crimpers: WHICH/WHAT SOURCE

To: WK1W Ivan Shapiro <WK1W@ivanshapiro.com>, Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] UHF Connectors & Crimpers: WHICH/WHAT SOURCE
From: Pete Raymond <n4kwpete@centurylink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 23:07:19 -0500
One other note on the connector price that I neglected to mention is that their UHF connectors come in bags of 25 each.

They gave me two distributors names Powell Electronics at 954.418.8377, and East Coast Microwave at 941.758.0813. I did not find any UHF connectors on East Coast Microwave's site and that would make sense I guess. I believe Powell Electronics have locations in many areas, use Bing or Google. I did not check any prices there, I find most distributors do not publish their prices you have to call or email with you model numbers etc.
73 Pete N4KW